Continue and intensify the partnership created in 2015 with the Centre de Références et de Compétences de la Mucoviscidose de Montpellier for the implementation of Adapted Physical Activities within the care pathway for patients living with Cystic Fibrosis. A project supported by the Association Vaincre La Mucoviscidose.
Raise awareness among patients followed at the Montpellier CRCM about physical activity and increase the rate of practice within the Montpellier CRCM. But also, designing a facilitated access to these sessions, via a digital path and support in VisioMoov.
As part of this partnership, Mooven has developed a tailor-made, comprehensive support programme for patients as well as the medical team.
Be encouraged and advised in your practice, integrate a physical activity programme in person or by videoconference.
For the CRCM team:
Enrich the care pathway with a programme to raise awareness of the practice of Adapted Physical Activity.
Practising patients have been able to make real progress thanks to:
- improving the overall quality of life
- reducing exacerbations and hospitalisations
- facilitating daily activities and physiotherapy
- an improvement in self-esteem and abilities
Group sessions with VisioMoov allow:
- psychological and social support
- increased motivation
- a work on the representations of the body
- elimination of the risk of cross-infections
- the reduction of transport costs and time